Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........

We have been without internet for a few days and the breakdown of our old system started with the blog. I have not been able to sign in for over a week. It feels so nice to have access to my email and blog again. And to be able to read all of yours. Ahhhhhh. Now I can't wait for the kids to go to bed.
I feel awful because we have no professional pictures of Harper as yet. SO yesterday, I got out a fuzzy white blanket and threw the girls together (literally) for a photo shoot. Not bad for my very basic camera, bad lighting, poor timing and my total lack of photographic capabilities. It was also our first day at Precepts (a wonderful Bible study) yesterday and Raegan had her first day in her grandma's twos class. SO exciting! It's a right of passage among the ladies in my family to have our kiddos in her class. I forgot to take pictures, though. Boo.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your haircut, love Raegan's pigtails, and love the pictures of the girls. (Makes you wonder what exactly you're spending $100 for at a "professiona" studio, huh?)

Adrian said...

1-2-3 yummy cute girls! XOXO

Angela said...

So adorable. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to go to Bible study. It was a blessed lifeline in my early days of mommying. And how wonderful your girlies get time with Grammy as well.

denise said...

I love that picture of Raegan with the pigtails. You captured the best expression on her face!