Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two Days...

In just two days...
I will willingly sign myself up for some serious pain...
I will work very very hard to help someone be born...
I will be able to lie on my back and stomach again...
I will be able to bend over without feeling like I'm going to puke...
I will be able to fit Raegan on my lap for stories and songs before bed...
I will be up most of the night...and not to groggily use the potty and stumble back to bed...
I will meet the newest member of our family...
I will watch Richard meet his youngest daughter...
I will watch Raegan become a big sister...
I will probably miss being pregnant...(I'm weird that way)
I will find out how big this baby really is...
I will announce Fo's name...

In just two days, Little One, we will meet. Though I already know you, and you me, I can't wait to gaze upon your face. Kiss your cheeks. Hear your cry. Hold your tiny fist. Introduce you to the rest of the family. Begin our wonderfully simple life as a family of four. Soon!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait Bethany!

Lisa said...

Oh, that brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful perspective you have! While I was just so glad to be done with pregnancy, you are embracing it. I can't wait to meet the new Riehl!

alan & krysten said...

very sweet. I am sure everyone wishes you all the best, and now that you are a pro at having babies it will be super easy right :) God Bless ~K