After this picture was taken, I pointed out to her that we were both wearing tops that concealed our "delicate" conditions. I included it here because very rarely am I on the other side of the camera looking half way decent! I actually dressed up and did my hair and make-up yesterday. It's amazing the energy you have while getting ready to go out without kids! Ha, ha!
Here is the side shot. Amy is so tall that her baby didn't pop out for quite a while. I still think she is so tiny and cute. And due in just three weeks! I can't wait to meet this little girl! My little one kept kicking her during these shots, but Amy couldn't feel it. I think she was trying to play with her future friend.
We put a kitty door in the laundry room door when we first moved in so our dog would stop eating the contents of the kitty litter! Ew! Now it guarantees that Raegan will stay out of it as well. Richard went out through the laundry room to the garage to do yard work yesterday and Raegan stayed on her tummy peering through that little door forever. It was so cute! The chairs there are my ghetto way of blocking the stairs. Raegan is a bit too much of a dare devil to be trusted without them.
Richard took a time-out from yard work yesterday to enjoy watermelon with his girl. She loves sitting at real tables. I just think it's so cute to watch her peer over the edge of the table. So little to be so grown up!
And finally, one major advantage to having a big belly : it's a fabulous cup holder. This picture proves my point about how I usually look on this side of the camera. My husband rarely takes pictures, and when he does, he chooses early morning while I'm still sitting around in jammies drinking my coffee or late at night when I'm all icky from the day. Lovely, eh?
1 comment:
Beautiful!
:)
And I love the last pic best of all!
Post a Comment