Wednesday, May 13, 2009

W.O.W. time again!

Seriously, this is so fun! I played along the last time Becky hosted this fun project and it's neat to join in and have others cheering you on. And it's inspiring to go check out what others are doing.
So this week's project for me is rather dull as far as blogging goes. I have started a story and my W.O.W is to get it much further along in the process. To write every day (which involves getting up early as it is hard to fight a 16 month old away from an ancient laptop!) and get a few more chapters written.
And just to keep the blogging part interesting, I'll tinker with this closet as well:

This beautiful closet needs some serious organizing and cleaning. It will probably take me longer than the week, but I will have significant after pictures to post just to spice it up. So that's it: the writing and closet.
Can't wait to see what everyone else does.
If you decide to play along (do! it really helps get things done!) go visit Becky at Everyday Becky. You could also win a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks (she's giving away two!). If enough people join in, she will up the prize to one $10.00 Starbucks card and a $5.00 card to another lucky person! Also, if you don't have a blog and still want to play, you are more than welcome to use this post to update your progress in the comments box. And if you email me pictures, I will post them for you. Pictures and such I can do...links, however, have become my enemy!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Bethany! I came over from Becky's blog to cheer you on!! I will be excited to see how far you get on your story this week and your closet as well. I feel like my project this week is rather dull as well but like you, it's something that I need to do! Have a great week and I will check back in a week to see how you did. GO BETHANY!!!

Becky Avella said...

You picked great projects for the week. I'm working on a novel, too, but it isn't ready to share yet. Isn't it hard to find writing time? Using that for your W.O.W. goal was smart. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for you and to reading your story some day. : )

My closets need attention, too. I guess after you inspire me, I'll have to choose one of them as a project sometime soon.

Have fun!

Bethany, Bethany,
She's a our gal
If she can't do it
No one can!

: )

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Wow! 2 projects, you are quite the over achiever! Good luck with both! Looking forward to seeing and reading the progress!!

Andi Deely said...

Ah - the closet! That is something I need to do as well. Best of luck!!!

Andi

The Jernigan Family said...

Hi I am Becky's cousin coming over to cheer you on as I know it motivates me. Great project and I am jealous of your great big closet. Can't wait to see the end result! Good Luck!!

Heidi said...

I love your closet. Looks like lots of space. Good luck this week! I can't wait to see the finished photos. Great project choice by the way!