I didn't realize until right after this was taken that, with this particular plant, she was not smelling, but biting down on one of those petals. Do you see? She pulled away with a morsel of flower to taste. She was not impressed.
Bethany Riehl writes fiction with the sole intent of pointing others to Christ and His glorious love.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Stop and Taste the Roses
I've been trying to teach Raegan to "Stop and smell the roses" so to speak. Whenever we pass a bouquet of flowers in the store or a lilac bush on a walk, I stop and lean in, sniffing and Mmmmming dramatically so as to teach her about the lovely fragrances God has created. Today we went to a few nurseries just for a little family outing and Raegan was "sniffing" all of the plants! She was really blowing her nose on them, but she's getting it. I realized at the end of our adventure that I had my camera in my purse and captured this picture:

I didn't realize until right after this was taken that, with this particular plant, she was not smelling, but biting down on one of those petals. Do you see? She pulled away with a morsel of flower to taste. She was not impressed.
I didn't realize until right after this was taken that, with this particular plant, she was not smelling, but biting down on one of those petals. Do you see? She pulled away with a morsel of flower to taste. She was not impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This story was sweet and funny all in one big bundle and the picture is priceless! These are the best times of our lives, Bobo...watching our little ones learn and grow! ♥
Post a Comment