Here are pictures of the room I'm working on for W.O.W. As you can see, we were busy yesterday! Richard has Fridays off and helped a lot. I even got to take a little nap in the afternoon...thank the good Lord for understanding, caring husbands! He sees the need for me to rest before I do and takes good care of me. Today he is working an overtime shift, so it will feel like a weekday today. I've been really weary lately and am looking forward to a day of light organizing around the house. Rae and I will be sorting and storing all of her clothes to get ready for baby sister.
That's it, just a quick update. But because I think pictures of jsut rooms are far too boring, let's spice it up:
I love my daughter. I love my life. I love that she loves books as much as I do...even when I read the same ones over and over and over and over....
2 comments:
Wow! You've been working so hard. I was glad to see the cute picture at the end of you with your feet up resting after all of that hard work! : )
You're inspiring me to get back to my project.
Have a great weekend.
and I love you! WTG! I love reading to my babies too...
XOXO
Post a Comment