Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally decided on a W.O.W project this week. And I will hopefully figure out the link thing to link you make to the mastermind of it all! If not, check out my list of blogs and click on Every Day Becky.
This week I am going to get the nursery all cleared out and sort baby clothes. Did I mention that we are sharing what we're having? Did I mention it's another girl? I have been so excited the last few days (well, I've been excited the whole time!) because I think we will be able to share Raegan's clothes with new baby girl. Since their birthdays are going to be in absolute opposite seasons I didn't think we would be able to make baby clothes work. But, fortunately, Raegain is on the small side and we can still squeeze her into 9 month stuff (we usually don't, but we can) so most of her clothes are off a season in size...yaddy, yada, yada...I just need to sort and store clothes by size/season/etc. and life will be much easier (clothes wise) when baby girl gets here. Anyway....here are the pictures of my room project:



This picture is fuzzy and makes the room look worse than it is...oh, who am I kidding? It's awful! My goal is to clean this all out. Find a place for everything that has been dumped in here and be able to leave the door open at all times! It's creepy having a door closed all day and night. It makes me feel like something menacing is going on in there!



I LOVE to read. I love books. I have too many books. I read books over and over again so I never get rid of one I like or think my kids will like when they're older. But I have waaaay too many. I am trying to decide if I should donate some, put ones that I will read later but not for a while in storage and rotate them out...i just want one bookshelf, nice and tidy. I have little piles of books all over the house. I have too many! But I love them all!!

Remember, if any of you are joining in the W.O.W fun, please head to Becky's site and join so you can be entered to win coffee on her and everyone else playing can cheer you on. Brouse around while you're there. She just placed on the top 100 Christian family blogs list. She is so fun!

5 comments:

Alaina said...

Another girl!!! How fun! I would go completely crazy with clothes if I had a girl...it's bad enough with boys. :)

Becky Avella said...

I'm so excited for you that you are having another baby girl. I love the relationship that my girls have. I didn't get to have a sister, so it is so sweet to watch my girls' love for each other. It is going to be fun reading your blog and following along with your pregnancy.

So here's me cheering you on- : ) You can do it! It is so much fun getting a room ready for a new baby. I hope you have fun doing it this week.

Thank you for playing with me!

Love,
Becky

Rachel Beran said...

First of all, Congrats! How fun to have two girls. Children are such a blessing from the Lord.

Hope you're getting a lot of your W.O.W. project done even with all the other things you have going on. You can do it!

Looking forward to seeing the final results.

Becky Avella said...

I love the idea you had for Andi to use fabric on the boxes. I might need to try that myself! : ) Don't work too hard this week. : )

Jenny said...

I love that picture of you reading to your daughter. I also have a book problem. :) I grew up surrounded by books and that's how I want my home to be for my kids... but I don't like the clutter. So trying to come up with a workable solution. Your room looks great!