Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hmmmm....


I know they are just being silly, but...I felt a little uncomfortable waiting for my honey to s-l-o-w-l-y drain out. I almost-almost mind you-put my ear up to the bin to see if I could hear the "bees" working away. I wanted to tell them to hurry it up. Instead of looking foolish, I pulled out my camera and snapped a few pictures. Because that's totally normal behavior in the bulk food section of the grocery store.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Haha.... she is sure cute! I am so proud of you, taking your camera to the grocery store and taking a 'post opp'! I need to WORK on my post opps, I have forgotten to take a pic several times recently!

Adrian said...

AND (for some reason I can't comment on your previous post, so I'll do it here) CUTE pics of y'all! I know what you mean about teaching and training in public. I have heard some horror stories too, but also didn't want to risk teaching my children that they could get away with it in public.
Oh, and that thing about being at a park with a lot of people, I have had that panic also!
My newest panic is creeping up on me again... swimming, and they are too old for swim vests so my safety net is gone and when we go the swimming hole and they want to swim out far, I am so afraid! I am not a great swimmer, and I have this recurring nightmare involving my children and water.
Anyway, bunny trail there. Enjoying your posts!
LOVE YOU! XOXO

Lisa said...

I've always wondered about those "bee hives" too! And I never thought about taking my camera to the store...probably because my kids would not have their happy faces on in any of the pictures!