We scheduled tubes for Liz. She will go in early Tuesday morning and I must say I am relieved. The poor girl has been bogged down with ear infections for months. We finally cleared them up last week and they are back already!!! I'm curious to see the change in her once she has tubes. I've heard a lot of interesting stories about the change in children after they get tubes. I'm not worried about the surgery; I know I will have a hard time handing my screaming daughter over to the nurse and just watching her go away in absolute terror. Sigh. My Lord is my strength and my song...
Next week we get to see what sex the baby is and we are pretty excited about that. In the week prior I want to get my mom and sister together and do those fun prediction tests. Anyone have any fun prediction things for the sex of a baby? Deech is positive it's another girl. He says that he has the same feeling now that he did when Liz was swimming around in there. I don't have a feeling either way. This baby is a lot more active and just feels different, but I know that doesn't mean anything. Babies and pregnancies are just different. With Liz my placenta was right out in front, so that muted a lot of her movements. Hardly anyone else could feel her move when they touched my belly. I can already feel this little one wiggle a bit on the outside. It's fun. As far as we are concerned (God could always have different plans) this is the last time I will be pregnant, so I am trying to soak it up. Which is hard when I'm distracted by this adorable creature:
Well, that's all for now. I am sure I will have a lot more to say next week. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
2 comments:
I pray you and Richard have such a blessed weekend getaway! Your mom and dad are so special, patient and loving, that you have no worries at all! Reagan's surgery will be so helpful to her and we pray for full success! Love you all bunches!
I went through that "handing your daughter off to the nurse" thing. But you know what? It was a lot harder on me than anyone else. Even Kenna never got too upset about it. I really hope you guys have a great weekend. Oh, and I can't wait to find out what the new little one is!
Post a Comment