Thank you, my Deech:
- for watching Liz and letting me take a bath
- for the family fun ice cream night
- for taking care of the diaper that was a direct result of family fun ice cream night
- for being at every baby appointment with Liz and being there for this baby, too
- for letting me listen to your calls when you bring home your work recorder
- for trusting that I wouldn't judge anything you said during the call where you got spit on
- for providing so well for our family
- for renting that awful chick flick last night...and watching it with me
- for letting me indulge in my chicken salad and croissant craving
- for rocking out with me on Guitar Hero last week
- for my lovely guitar that I keep forgetting I have
- for reading to Liz, even though I know you hate reading
- for letting me steal the covers (I really don't mean to!)
- for cleaning my kitchen today (including the floors!!!!!)
- for so many other things I can't begin to list.
I love you.
1 comment:
Oh, Bethany. That's so sweet! I think everyone should write something like that about their husbands.
Post a Comment