Bethany Riehl writes fiction with the sole intent of pointing others to Christ and His glorious love.
Monday, January 12, 2009
So far, so good!
Just a quick note. I had an ultrasound today. According to baby's size, we are 8 weeks exactly which is a little further than we thought. This baby was is so much bigger and more recognizable as a baby than Liz was for her first U/S. The heartbeat is 171 beats per minute. I was praying for 140, so 171 is quite the blessing! I think I will be a little more relaxed now. The first trimester is always scary for me, so I feel much better once I see that heart beating away. I am amazed by our God. To think that the God who created all, humbled Himself to not only be a baby, but be a baby in a womb. Right now our little one is about the size of a blueberry and that is a significant growth spurt from a few weeks ago. I am in awe of that. I am more in awe of such a big God and all that He can do. And all that He created. How special and intricately planned we all are. I could babble aimlessly forever. I'm just in a daze of amazement today. Pictures and fun stories coming soon. I've been avoiding the computer lately. I think the thought of climbing the stairs has exhausted me lately. Ah, lovely 1st trimester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that things are going well! It's funny how pregnancy makes us realize what an awesome God we have. And just think, he already knows EVERYTHING about that little blueberry!
Post a Comment