I am missing my Deech today and think this is just the sweetest picture. Had to share.
Today I have:
- cleaned the kitchen
- made carmel corn
- read numerous books to Liz (actually the same book numerous times)
- cleaned both bathrooms
- put away 3 loads of laundry
- started even more loads of laundry
- played with my funny daughter
- finished and submitted my recent article one day before its deadline
Whew! I feel like I finally have energy again! Of course, Deech is at a Men's Retreat with our church, so boredom had driven me to be productive. I have had such a good day. Not much TV, although I did introduce Liz to a classic Mickey Mouse DVD. We listened to Psalty Cd's, made carmel corn and cleaned up after ourselves...I feel refreshed. And achy. My back seems to hurt more in the beginning of pregnancy and I am feeling it. I just had to share my productive day after the shameful confession days ago. And thank you, Lisa. I love allrecipes.com, but forget to go there. Hope you all have a marvelous weekend!
1 comment:
WHEW! I got tired just reading that! If you have any leftover energy, I've got a couple of projects... Just kidding!
Post a Comment