Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am most thankful for my husband. I had a long paragraph about how wonderful he is, but it sounded so...bland. He's just wonderful. He laughs with me, talks with me, listens to me. I'm a wuss and don't like to roller blade alone, so he pushes Liz's stroller and walks Roxie while I swish around them. He's supportive, encouraging and truthful. He doesn't let me get away with things I shouldn't. He works very hard so that I can stay home with Liz. He doesn't complain when our house isn't sparkling or dinner has to be Mac n' Cheese. We have fun together and make deals. Last night he agreed to do the dishes if I changed Liz's very stinky diaper (he usually changes one a day and I try to hold out for a stinky one!) He not only reads my blog, but the blogs I tell him about. He's a part of me and I am so thankful that I get to be a part of him. Thanks, my Deech. I love you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's awesome, Bethany! I think even Christian women are not nearly as thankful to and for their husbands as they should be. I need to blog Jim...