Hi there friends. Many of you (ok, five of you) that are reading this have been my sweet friends on this blog through the years. Here I vented and shared and confessed all of those mom moments that were so new to me as we figured out life with Little Miss. I announced two pregnancies here and two baby arrivals.
Here I've explored my thoughts on God's Word and things I've learned. I've made silly mistakes. Offended a few.
Here I have made so many friends.
I plan to keep this blog around for a while, but as this site was really just a family blog where I could be silly and goofy, I need to transfer my attention to a blog for author stuffs. My family is my life (right behind the Lord) and stories of them will naturally come with me.
Thank you for being my friends and listening to my crazy thoughts and encouraging me along the way. Thank you, even more, for allowing me to be part of your lives and your own journeys. I want to continue to spur one another on and will be diving back into the blogging world (both reading and writing).
Will you join me at my author blog? I would love to keep our connections!
Here's to the next adventure (which, knowing how I roll, will be just as discombobulated as this one!)
Betty, B.D., etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment