I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard for "Hello, Monday"
Hello Tom and Jerry cartoons. My oldest is obsessed and her father and I might be encouraging that one. No illustrated girls yelling at me about maps or backpacks, just good, clean, explosive fun? No pressure to rescue anyone with my matching abilities or mathematical skills, just anvils falling on kitty heads? Yes please!
Hello big girls that slept in past 8 (what?!).
Hello little one babbling in her crib. How I love to listen to that sound.
Hello coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. I tried making my own for a while and I'd prefer chemical laced goodness at this point. Talk to me about hormone/chemical/GMO/taste free creamer tomorrow. I'm enjoying this cup.
Hello amazing Louie Giglio video during growth group yesterday. My head is still spinning from the amazing things our God has created.
Hello husband's day off. Here's hoping his sickness from dinner (that was mostly likely chock full of everything ^^^ I told you not to talk to me about) goes away so that we can have a family bike day.
Hello broken laptop. Oh, wait. I'm not talking to you.
Hello new week after a lovely weekend. So blessed to live where I do with the people that I get to love.
Hello family picture. Thank you, husband, for not telling me how wild my hair was before we had it taken. Sheesh.
Hello friends. What are you saying hello to today? If you link up with Lisa, come back and tell me in my comments, so I can find you!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you came by and commented because I have spent the last half hour in this beautiful space of yours. Lovely family and best wishes on that book. :)
Dana at Happy Little Lovelies
My kiddos used to die laughing at Tom and Jerry. They haven't watched the dvd for a long time.
Louie Giglio has amazing messages. Love!
Ooo, I don't talk to broken laptops either. They are just supposed to WORK RIGHT.
Babbling babies~the best! My baby is ten....
Post a Comment