Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baaaack!

I am ITCHING to blog again :) But I don't have time for now. Just a few quick teasers:
-Fo is WALKING!!!! Hoorah!! We are so excited!!
-We saw a family we know at Costco last night with their 5 kids...and were a tad embarrassed that our own two felt like such a handful while we walked by their brood totally calm and in line. Hmmm...my theory is that it has nothing to do with parenting and everything to do with family size :) I told Dic what Little Miss needs is not more discipline (because it seriously feels like we're ALWAYS disciplining!) but a healthy dose of more siblings! Ha! He's not so sure... :)
-Little Miss is in ballet and is loving it. She's the imaginative little dancer and I think interpretive dance could be more her thing. At class on Monday her teacher called out: "Dancers, if you start to lose your balance, just put your hands on your hips: it's like magic!" Little Miss made me so proud when she immediately piped in: "Oh, us not supposed to do magic!" Good girl :)
-Little Miss fell the other say and kept crying, "I lost my slip, I lost my slip, Mommy!" I finally connected she's combining, I slipped and I lost my balance. I love that kid.
And Fo is more and more delightful everyday. I missed blogging, but the time away from the computer (mostly) has been wonderful!
More soon!
-I am in a Romans Bible study this season and have SO MUCH to share already!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I missed you!!! Welcome back!!!