-my husband is working some really funky hours.
-Little Miss is protesting the weird schedule and keeps peeing her pants.
-I took dinner to a family from church and went to the wrong house. Oops. The guy looked a little shabby and bachelor-y and I think he wanted to rip those pans right out of my hands.
-Once I found the right house, I delivered, hugged, babbled and slipped on ice all while trying to drown out the screaming protests of my kiddos locked in the van. I spent another 5 minutes in the driveway trying to calm my kids down.
-We've eaten out so much I feel oily just thinking about french fries.
-I made (and by made, I mean opened the bag and heated up) french bread before dinner and as I went to retrieve the french bread from the oven, I had a mini freak out over the very pink chicken I had just put in the oven. Forgot the strange order of dinner making there for a minute.
-I tried to sneak in a dr visit to someone else in our pediatrician's office so I could hide my embarrassment at being there for the third time in a week. Unfortunately I had to slip down the hallway for a sec and when I returned, our regular nurse was in the room comforting my kids. She recognized Fo's cry from down the hall and came to help.
-I am so very tired of changing wet clothes and showering Little Miss down.
-I overreacted and went to the Dr for what turned out to be the flu. Ugh. Oops.
-I laughed hysterically at Little Miss' news song she made up as she was playing: "Makin' muffins, Oh yeaaaah. Makin' pumkin pie. Oh Yea-eah-eahhhhh."
-I am very grateful to have cable. And internet. And netflix on Wii.
-I'm not taking very good care of my children. That's what Veggie Tales is for, right?
-I saw an episode of Doogie Howser, M.D. on tv. Never thought I'd say that past 1993.
-I took the girls to see Tangled and loved it! You know, in spite of the spilled popcorn, fussy, active Fo that wanted to climb the stairs and all of Little Miss' loud questions: "Mommy, why is her doing that?" "Mommy, why he say that?" "Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!"
-I was even more annoying pre-movie than my girls were during it. I successfully burned everyone's retinas.
1 comment:
Hahaha! Although I feel bad for you for half this stuff, the rest of it is so funny. Poor bachelor! And I can't wait to see Tangled with C! What a fun mommy/girls date that must have been!
Post a Comment