Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is it Wrong?

Is it wrong...

-that when I witnessed another child throw a fit at the library today while my own dear ones played quietly, I was a little excited? Like I wanted to giggle and rub my hands together with glee that it wasn't me?

-that I am having a really hard time not pulling the girls' presents out of the closet to play with them myself?

-that when I finished a Christmas story I've been working on for three Decembers...I was a little let down? And feeling a little too lazy to polish it up? Hmmm...maybe it's a 4-year story?

-sometimes I think my kids are super cute when they're misbehaving and I have to hide so they can't see me smile at their naughty antics?

-that I can't get enough tater tots? That I want them for every meal? That I'm making them tonight as a side dish for soup?

-that I cannot get enough of this artist and her husband? That I turn on the computer just to find her on youtube and sing along with her songs? That I sing this song to my girls now and completely choke up?

No comments: