Amazing canisters from the Container Store
Scentsy wickless candles - love, love this warmer and all the yummy smells that came with it!
This K-Cup drawer for my keurig coffee cups - takes up much less room now!
Of ocurse, I have three other favorite things that I wouldn't be quite so willing to hand out, but will share :)
My husband opening a surprise from me: First set of new golf clubs in many, many years! Thank goodness for a father that is an ebay whiz!!
A precious cabbage-patch-doll-faced baby :) Which, by the way, she got for Christmas. I cant' stop smelling it: it reminds me of Christmases from childhood!
A fairy princess...one of many dress up outfits she has gone through!
How about you? What would you share?
1 comment:
sweet! love those canisters!
i'd share...
huge fluffy robes
big tube socks
personal space warmers
(i hate being cold!)
Post a Comment