Monday, July 5, 2010

Not Me Monday

While having dinner at my folks' house, Little Miss did not see her older cousin with a sucker and ask for one. I did not tell her "You can have a sucker if you go poo in the potty". She has never gone "# 2" in the potty and I didn't expect her too, so I did not say that just because I didn't want her to have a sucker. Not me!

Minutes later, when Little Miss came running up to me with no pants on shouting, "I poo! I poo!" I did not panic, jump up from the table and say, "Where is your father?!" while frantically searching my folks' house for "#2".

I did not find that Little Miss had, indeed, done the deed where she was supposed to, all by herself, and earned a sucker. I did not scoop her up and run around the house, screaming like a banshee in excitement! I did not snap a million pictures of the victory sucker.

I did not even for one minute consider taking a picture of "the deed".

We did not leave our camera at my parents' that night and so were unable to take pictures of the girls 4th of July morning in their precious matching outfits when they were happy and clean.

I did not wake Fo up from a needed nap to snap pictures in my parents front yard of the dresses when we stopped to pick up our camera.






We did not have a wonderful night of games and kid-friendly fireworks.


Every time Dic set off a firework, Little Miss did not ask for just "twooooo moe!"

We did not get home too late.

Our kids did not wake up too early (4:45...thank you very much Fo!)

I did not take way too many pictures!

No comments: