W.O.W stands for Within One Week. It's kind of like Tackle it Tuesday, but with lots more time...and bigger projects. This sweet, fellow blogger set it up: www.everydaybecky.blogspot.com (sorry! CANNOT figure out links! Looks like I need to spend time with my dad for a while and get some computer lessons!) and I'm really excited to join. Head over to her site to check out the rules and such. If you decided to play along, you'll be entered for a chance to win coffee on her!
I will post more later. I'm still trying to decided what my project is going to be. I am thinking getting baby's room ready will be the way to go. I am aiming to have a garage sale next weekend and need space to organize it all. If I clean the nursery it can be dual purpose for a bit.
I also have a few closets that need straightening, a garden that I need to get ready for planting and a few chapters I need to write. We shall see. I might just make this a regular Wednesday thing until all my projects are done!
3 comments:
I plan on doing more WOW weeks this spring, so there will be chances to do other projects, too. I'm so happy you are playing along. : )
Sounds like your a busy girl yourself! It's awesome that you're working on a book. I looked at your other blog too and just wanted to say that I'd be interested in reading some snipets from your book writing. :)
I also think you that the every Wednesday thing is a great idea. I need to get so many projects done that it was hard to pick just one. :)
Post a Comment